Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!















Happy Mothers Day!!! This years mothers day was pretty nice! Saturday
night Tommys family had a swim party over at his uncle and aunts house. Most his family was able to come and it was so fun being there all together! I only got a couple pictures from that and our whole weekend but i'll post what I have. Then Sunday my mom, dad, and my brother brian, his wife Jessica, and their daughter Anaston came over to our apartment for lunch. Lunch was so yummy!! Then that led to of course a game of settlers which leads to harsh words and hurt feelings :) haha jk.. kinda!! Anyway, ended up being a wonderful weekend. I hope everyone.. well all the moms...had a wonderful weekend and mothers day!! We love you!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie Walker said...

We missed seeing you guys this weekend!!

The McKnights said...

Lunch was great! So yummy! Thanks for inviting us!

Natalie said...

Hey guys!! You two are so cute!!


You have been TaGgEd!!! Check my blog to see what to do!!

Love, Natalie

Jordyn Perkins said...

Dang! That backyard looks familiar!!! ;) Wish I could have been there swimming with you guys! Your blog is so awesome! Glad I can finally keep up w/ you and Tommy and see what you're up to! Yep, I found ya... gotta see what the fam is doin'! Love you guys!