Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Maui 09'

This summer we had the amazing opportunity to go to Maui! We went with our good friends (tommys cousin and wife!) Chase and Nicole. We stayed in a beautiful hotel and had so much fun!! We did lots of site seeing, ocean swimming, shopping, EATING (way more then needed!! and Snorkeling! That was by far my favorite part! (well that and bubba gumps! :) ) we went on a boat out to molokini which is a 1/2 sunken crater and they let you snorkel with the most amazing looking fish, then they feed you and take you to a place they call turtle town where we got to swim and snorkel with sea turtles!!! it was AWESOME!!! We had so much fun and I cant wait to go back. here are some random pics of the adventure! pics are in no order!

the cool aquarium
falls at the hana


my goofball tommy!
gorgeous view at a stop off on hana
on the road to hana
on the snorkeling boat
getting ready to snorkel!

our waitor and us the 2nd night i believe :)

one of the 2 nights we went there in a row! heck yeah we did!!
our homemade hot tub! :) (the one for the hotel was always packed!)
shopping at lahaina
yum!

the bedroom
living room cute little kitchen
our amazing bathroom
my cute hubby making fresh fruit smoothies!
my hearty breakfast that included mt dew (duh!) golden grahams, toast with peanut butter, banana bread, and pineapple :)
the cutest and YUMMIEST shaved ice stand we found


4 comments:

Ron and Paula said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great time in Hawaii. Be glad you went while you are still young and kid free. Now that I am old and kid free I can't wait to go again!

cindy said...

And all I got from that post was you drink Mt. Dew for breadkfast...I am such a mom!(oh wait you are your mom)

Nicole M. said...

AHHHHH!! That was the best trip EVER! And... I still can't believe you actually put the homemade hot tub pics on here! What were you thinkin?? Haha :o)The only ones you're missin are the ones of Tommy in his Speedo & snorkle gear... that was just wrong...

The McKnights said...

Ta Ta put a shirt on!!!!!