Monday, February 22, 2010

Our sweet Ched..

our poor sweet chedder past away Sunday. We miss him so much... Him and Tolly were play wrestling when her bottom jaw got stuck in his collar and they twisted them up so much he couldn't breathe... He was our baby. We got him at 7 weeks and have had him for a year and a half. He became a daddy in November and was just the best dog ever. He had such a fun, unique personality and everyone loved him. I feel like I lost a huge part of my family. We dont have kids yet so we treated our pups like they were our babies. They went with us everywhere and were truly part of our family. We were so attached to him and this has been really hard on us :( We will miss him... We love you Chedder

this is my favorite picture...

Me and my buddy
Ched and one of his babies

he hog tied himself to this log while we were camping :)
see his smile? :)

We miss you buddy... :(

6 comments:

Aaron & Laura said...

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry Natalie!

Christie Knight said...

I am so sorry to hear that..that is so sad.

cindy said...

So sorry, I know what a heart breaker it was for you. Knowing how your family is I'm sure you got lots of tears and sympathy.

Stephanie Walker said...

Poor Chedder...I'm sorry it happened nanny. Sometimes having dogs can be hard.

LSWright said...

So sad...I got all teary eyed! He was such a good dog! And I know Tolly is devistated too...I was at moms yesterday and you could just tell she was so sad...Love you hope youre doing better!

Ron and Paula said...

Made me sad all over again! I sure hope our family's dog mishaps are over with for a looooong time. Take comfort in the fact that Ched had a good home while he was here. :)