Thursday, July 15, 2010

SYMPTOMS:

exhaustion
nausea
heartburn
nausea
throwing up
tired
......

DIAGNOSIS:

almost 8 weeks PREGNANT :)

YAY!!!!!! surprise! Tommy and I are expecting! I have been on progestrone and some other meds and on Monday we were able to go to the Dr and we saw a heartbeat! Words cannot express our gratitude and happiness for this sweet blessing in our lives! We wanted to wait till after the first trimester but we were too excited so we are just praying this is the one :) We are due Feb 27th!! Dr. Holmes says since this is the furthest we have gotten and with seeing a heartbeat, (and not to mention the 2-3 times of visiting the porcelain throne a day!) we have a 95% chance of holding onto this baby till we can hold it in our arms! We will keep you posted after our next appointment in a couple weeks to make sure things are still going good!

14 comments:

jack+alli said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! What a miracle! We're praying this babe is the one you will get to hold :)
xoxo

Christie Knight said...

OMG! Congratulations! We will keep you guys in our prayers!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

woohoo!!!

lisa said...

Natty! I am so happy for you and Tommy. I will keep you in my prayers and I hope that everything works out for you. And my doc always said that the sicker you are, the healthier the baby is...so (and I mean this in the best possible way) I hope you puke your guts out! Love you!

{love, mj.} said...

yay! i am SOOOOO excited for you!

Aaron & Laura said...

I'm SOOO excited for you guys! :) I can't wait to meet this little guy (or girl)! Congrats!

Ian and Kristen said...

Tricky tricky! All the talk about being orego and gaving babies the other day at the shower and you didn't say a word! Good job! Ha ha! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling good!

Brie said...

Congrats! I hope all goes well. Thanks for sharing your good news.

Jordyn Perkins said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! We are SO excited for you two! Here's to a beautiful new life!

Lance and Kimberlee said...

Congratulations! What fun! So so so happy for you guys!

The O'Haver Family said...

seriously it almost brings tears to my eyes how happy i am for you both. Especially since I know and understand so well what you have gone through. SOOOO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR YOU! miss you too!

Joy said...

So excited for you Nat, you will be a great mommy!! CONGRATS!

The*Evans*Family said...

Congratulations! I'm saying a prayer that everything continues to go so well. February can't come fast enough. :)

Jessica said...

Congrats to the 2 of you! You are going to be great parents!