Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Toe-Mas!

Tommy is now the big 2-4! He had his birthday while we were camping so we decided thats the day we would go fishing. (I won't tell you he was the only one that DIDN'T catch anything.. poor guy!) But we had moms yummy pancakes and buttermilk syrup for breakfast, and dad made shrimp the size of a small lobster for dinner! which made up for the lack of fish caught for Tommy :) Tommy is such a great man! He is the first to jump if someone needs help, He works so hard so we can be buying our 2nd house! And he recently just started his last semester of school for firefighting and he has school 3 days a week including ALL DAY SATURDAY! boo.. He is so dedicated and is going to be the best Daddy ever! He talks to and listens to my belly every night already and his face lights up everytime we see our little one on that ultrasound machine :) He can't wait to meet him/her! I love you Tommy! Happy late Birthday!

1 comment:

The O'Haver Family said...

Jacob loved talking and listening to my belly with Scarlette. What was really cool(and I was jealous) was because of the way she was sitting and when she was big enough, he could actually hear her heart beating through my belly. he would pat the rhythm on my leg or arm so I could kinda know. haha he always said it was his special things since I get to carry and feel her move, only he could get the heart beat. He now refuses to buy me one of those at home things to hear heart beats with, he wants to keep that all to himself with all the babies. haha Daddy's are so funny!