Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Big Girl!

I cannot believe my baby is 1 month old today :( 1 month old and graduated to size 1 diapers on the same day.. i cried! :) ...Its SO fun seeing her grow and develop but breaks my heart at the same time that time is going by so unbelievably fast. She is such a good fun baby and has brought us so much joy! Our family now feels complete with her :) She has started sleeping a little better at night..only wakes up 2 times to eat then goes right back to bed. I have been so lucky so far that we haven't had a REAL bad night where she hasn't gone to bed at all! Lyla is the greatest thing that has ever happened to us and we can't wait to see what the next month brings!

4 comments:

jack+alli said...

she's so sweet! eli has the same binky in blue :)
each month goes faster than the one before. it's so sad, but at the same time it's so fun! eli has gotten more and more fun each month with all the new things he can do.

Ron and Paula said...

What a cute picture! Love the dress and love the little girl! She needs to come see grandma today. :)

cindy said...

Such a cutie...glad she is being a good girl for you.

Jordyn Perkins said...

She is such a doll! I can't wait to see her. Maybe you can bring her to my baby shower in a couple months? HAha, oh I wish I saw you guys more!