Thursday, April 7, 2011

7 weeks!

Yep.. my baby is already 7 weeks :( The song Don't Blink by Kenny Chesney now means so much more to me! Lyla was doing better through the night..going in 5-6 hour stretches! Until the last week.. I think shes going through a growth spurt, and possibly has allergies but man oh man.. every 2 or 3 hours of her waking up is killing me! It helps that she finally started smiling! Her little smile seriously makes my day. They are the best! Here are a few cute pictures of our little girl! She seriously has got the chubbiest cheeks ever and they just keep growing! She has started crying real tears now though and its probably the saddest thing in the whole world... It breaks my heart. We are having so much fun with her and can't wait to see what the next few weeks bring!

3 comments:

lisa said...

She's adorable! I am going to be in AZ this summer and I must meet her (and squish her cheeks!)I WILL be calling you!

jack+alli said...

oh, what a sweetie! knowing that each stage goes so fast makes the nights of not getting much sleep manageable- and of course seeing such sweet smiles :)

LSWright said...

LOVE her smile pic! haha and those cheeks are the best! I wish I could see her everyday!! Can't wait for the summer! (Fin needs to get some sun before I put him next to her...he's a ghost!)haha