Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So apparently even with a computer I'm not the best blogger! We haven't been up to too much lately. I've been doing hair like crazy and Tommy started a new job but thats it :) He is now working for southwest ambulance as an EMT. crazy boy.. I couldn't do it! So he works long hours for 3 or 4 days straight then I get him to myself for 3 or 4 days! Lyla and I have been hanging out and playing all day and I am so grateful for a hard working husband that lets me stay home with our baby girl all day! She is almost 4 months old now and its so crazy how fast it has gone.. (now if I could only work off this flabby belly..thanks Ly!) Other than that were still boring! :)

just a few cute pictures :)



2 comments:

The Ballard's said...

She's so cute! I like the second picture she looks older in it!

Christie Knight said...

She's a cutie! Love those cheeks!