Friday, December 2, 2011

Nine..nueve..nove..9..

NINE..
my baby is 9 months old. I think i say the same things every month post..where did the time go..i can't believe it.. but its so true! 9 months! WHAT!? Lyla is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me. She is fun, energetic, easy-going, silly, content..chubby :).. She is the cutest! I love her so much.

at 9 months..
weight: 19 1/4lbs -50%
height: 27 3/4in -50%
*eats everything!
*still just army crawls :).. silly girl
*pulls herself up
*cruises around the furniture!
*eats table food
* still loves her jumper
*loves other kids!
*talks ALL the time
*wears size 3 diapers
*wears 9-12 month clothes
*says da-da
*throws fits when you say no or take something away!..seriously?! already?!

Lyla is the happiest, most content baby seriously 99% of the time. She hardly ever cries, I love it! I love this little girl more than anything in the entire world and am so grateful I was chosen to be her mommy!

at the Dr. for her check up :)
playing on the trampoline with mommy


on the swing for the 1st time..loved it!








No comments: