Saturday, March 17, 2012

13 months

Baby girl is 13 months now. This girl is so special to me! During my pregnancy I can't pretend I didn't have mixed feelings. I wondered how to balance my time between the baby and my sweet husband. I felt selfish..and then I had her! How our world changed! The bond between tommy and I grew stronger and stronger and at the same time I had this growing love for my new baby. It was amazing and it continues to amaze me everyday! Now Lyla is 13 months old and crazy! :)

at 13 months Lyla is:
-walking like a pro!
-talking so much! -says dada, mama, papa, bye-bye, hi, boogie(my parents dogs name!), boo, uh-oh, up, uh-uh(while shaking her head no! ha)..
-signs all done, more, thank-you, & please
-Loves being outside..swinging, swimming, going on walks, playing at the park...anything outside!
-gives the biggest cheese smile
-gives the best kisses! and to everyone!
-Loves playing with her cousins

She is the funnest little girl and has me laughing all day long! Shes so cheesy and goofy and makes my day! Love you baby girl!

No comments: