Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy 1 year anniversary! ... baby on board :)

Sunday was mine and Tommy's 1 year anniversary! crazy huh!! it seems like yesterday everyone came to our reception and watched my mom get crazy and throw her clothes on people! :) Well we celebrated it Saturday and to celebrate we ate dinner at Monti's...yum!!! then spent the night at the same hotel we did our wedding night. ( we also saw seven pounds, AMAZING!!!) But it was a very fun year and a very nice evening with my husband!

As for the baby on board part..... NO, im not pregnant! :( We were talking about kids one night and since I am a woman, I of course said when he's ready I would not be opposed becuase of course I want a baby! Well... Saturday he had my car for half the day then decided to switch me at my work. He took me outside to my car with my eyes closed and revealed my decorated car to me. Cute?? not really! All the windows had shoe polish on them that said things like Hurray, baby on board, congrats mommy, welcome to earth! and in my backseat... a carseat With a baby doll in it WITH a bib that says I love my mom With a bottle AND a baby balloon! How mean is my husband!!! He thinks he's pretty funny!!! as you can all guess though, I didn't think it was too funny :(


Me and my "baby" ...hints the frownie face!
family photo :)
my awesome car
:)

6 comments:

Ron and Paula said...

Wow, look at all the new posts! I can't believe how fast the time has gone since your wedding. Enjoy this time together and don't worry the babies will come soon enough! Love you guys!

Christie Knight said...

HaHa thats funny!

Stephanie Walker said...

Happy Anniversary! and don't rush with the baby thing...it will come soon enough!

Christie Knight said...

Hey...who did your wedding photography?

Melanie Rojas said...

What???? Is this you letting us know that you guys are gettin busy?

The McKnights said...

HAHA.... ok Tommy is pretty funny cause that is totally something I would do. PS - Happy Belated Anniversary!

-Bri