Monday, January 26, 2009

Tolly girl!... :)

We have yet another edition to the Merrill Fam! TOLLY!!! :) Ever since we got Ched we decided we wanted to get another puppy so they would have someone to play with and because well.. 2 is just better! I really like Boston Terriers but Tommy says they look to much like pugs which he thinks are the ugliest creature ever (sorry mom!...and stitch!). Well we started looking for puppies we both liked when we thought of boxers. I always thought they were cute but came from a family that had mostly smaller inside dogs so never dreamed of owning one. Well tommy had other plans... he convinced me. So HE picked out boxers and then got to pick out Ched AND named him! So I told him I get to pick out MY dog next and he agreed. So I was getting my boston. :) well then I got to thinking Ched really is the cutest dog EVER and would probably make some dang cute puppies if we got another girl boxer. Which led us to Tolly! I found her on craigslist.. she is already 6 months old but so is ched and the guy just couldn't take care of her anymore so I convinced Tommy she needed a good home with another puppy and that Ched was lonely. So we got her! Shes way super cute too! A little hyper which is a big difference from Ched since he is the most calm relxed laid-back dog I've ever met! especially since hes only 6 months! But they have so much fun together and are so fun to watch play :) so introducing ms. Tolly... :)

our 2 babies :) .....oh I mean PUPPIES!
I don't think Tol was too fond of riding in the back of the truck at first cuz she lept going under chedders legs and making him stand over her :)

7 comments:

Ron and Paula said...

You guys are crazy! Your dog food bill is going to be ginormous. Oh and kettle corn rocks!!!!!

Ron and Paula said...

Tommy is mean - Stitch is the cutest dog ever!!! (except for daisy :)

Scott & Shayla said...

Cute puppies! aren't you proud of me that I am so good at updating my blog now..... P.S. I think if you and tommy can have baby puppies then you can have regular babies :) Tell him I said that!

Christie Knight said...

O I am sooo excited for you...cuz I totally think you need to breed them and then sell one to us! Yup..we have had our hearts set on a boxer forever! Well and you know my Gage needs a puppy to grow up with right?! P.S. She's cute! And it appears Ched is trying to do something to his new found wifey....;)

The McKnights said...

First of... Tommy is retarded. Pugs are the BEST dogs ever! Especially Stitchy. Second - I am still going to steal CHED someday.... this I promise you!

-Bri

The McKnights said...

Tommy is DEAD WRONG on the boston terrier comment! They are the best dogs and the cutest! And that goes for pugs too! I'm suprised you had the guts to say that on your blog, considering your family owns a pug and Stitchie is the cutest little dog ever! I see your mom and B have already gotten on you for it! ha ha Serves Tommy right! I never was a boxer lover but I have to admit Ched is pretty cute for a boxer! That will be fun to bread allthough we will not ever be buying one NO MATTER what Brian says! ha ha

The McKnights said...

Yes we will!!!!! Post pictures of your house already!!!!

-Bri