Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Matthew Paul... Awalker!

Happy 3rd Birthday bug! Today Is our nephew Matthews 3rd birthday! I can't believe he's already 3! steph you are getting old! :) he he.. poor Samantha has an old mommy! ...Matthew is the funniest little stinker ever! He is either really sweet or a real booger! But whatever his mood is, he says the funniest things I have ever heard! One in particular me and Tommy find funny is his name. His name is Matthew PAUL Walker. Well the other day he kept saying his name was matthew paulA walker. So Steph tried to say it slow and broken up so he would hear each individual name and she says Matthew... Paul... and then Matthew chimes in and says Awalker!!! :) He is the sweetest little boy and we love you matthew Paul Awalker! :)


and steph I expect to see this cake made by YOU at peter piper tonight!

3 comments:

cindy said...

maybe matthew secretly wants to be named after his favorite grandma!

Ron and Paula said...

Right on, at least one of my grandkids will have my name!

The McKnights said...

haha I will have to ask him to say his name when I see him next... and then give him a pink shirt to wear.

-Bri