Friday, February 27, 2009

My Valentine..

So yes, I'm pretty lame and haven't posted much lately. There is a valid reason though! We FINALLY moved into our house! yay!! Well, now we can't pick up our neighbors wi-fi :) he he- so we don't have internet at out house yet! So I post these awesome blurbs from work which means no pictures sadly :( plus im lame and forget to take pictures when I really should! so much for buying a new camera when I soaked mine in the lovely salty ocean water huh?! :) Anyway.. my valentines was so good! I had the day off so me and tommy got to sleep in.. then he made me a wonderful breakfast of eggs and bacon and toast and everything else you can imagine! Then we cleaned the house TOGETHER went shopping TOGETHER, cooked treats (ok that was just me!) while he played wii...boys!... then we had some friends over for a valentines/house warming get together for games and food! It was amusing and I had a wonderful day! but the BEST part... my amazing husband bought me gallons of PUREOLOGY shampoo and conditioner! how amazing is he! about amazing as the conditioner feels on my head :) if you havent tried it, you should! its pretty pricey though which is why it was a gift for a special occasion.. my husbands so thoughtful! I hope all of your valentines was as blissful as mine! Happy be-lated Valentines Day!

-next post WILL have pictures, I promise! (ok i dont promise, but ill try real hard!) ... and house pictures coming soon FOR SURE!

2 comments:

Christie Knight said...

Congrats on the house! Post pics as soon as you can! Can't wait to see it!

Scott & Shayla said...

Yay! I am excited you are finally moved in :) Congrats! Now I am going to have to come and visit to see it... Tell tommy to deal with it ha ha I want to see pics ASAP! K I love you and miss you!