Monday, March 9, 2009

3rd times a charm???

Do you still use this phrase if its for something negative? I'm not sure.... well let me just tell you about my husband and his LEAD foot. He got pulled over once probably 5 or 6 months ago for not signaling while he changed lanes (apparently the cop had NOTHING better to do!) but got away with a warning... THEN he got pulled over a few months later going criminal speed on ironwood but somehow managed to get away with ANOTHER warning! Lucky? I think so... but then!... Sunday we were driving northbound down Higley almost to Queen creek (my husband going ONLY 17 over..ha) and got pulled over AGAIN! this time was Not so lucky.... he got a ticket! a $270 dollar ticket. Just what we need... And on top of that we didn't have a current insurance card so he wrote us up for that! Wanna know how much that little detail costs us... $976 buckaroos!!! Good thing we can get it waved if we take proof of insurance to the courthouse. Moral of the story...dont let your husband drive a bright red truck if he likes to speed! Maybe he will have to start driving my cute girly little lancer.. we'll see!

5 comments:

Melanie Rojas said...

Has he ever got two tickets in the same day?!! Beat that Thomas!

S & K Merrill said...

OH TOMMY----What a mug shot!!How cute you are. Maybe you paint the truck or maybe Natalie should just drive!! We love you two!!XOXO Mom & Pops

Sandi said...

Oh my heck!! That pic is so dang funny!!!!! Like father like son they both have a lead foot!

Scott & Shayla said...

I bet he hasn't had 9 tickets within 2 years :) ha ha I couldn't drive leagally for a month... I shouldn't be allowed to drive at all!

Stephanie Walker said...

Welcome to the life of living out in BFE! You have to speed everywhere so you aren't in the car for hours!