Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Birthdays Bithdays Birthdays... :)

So March is full of birthdays for our families... But My sister in law Sandi's birthday was Monday (once again, sorry its late I don't have the net!! ahhh) and my sister in law Natalie's is today! So ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!!

you are an amazing sister! and mother and friend :) I am so glad to be part of your family :) Hope you have a wonderful birthday! and hopefully we will get to see more of ya :)




And....

HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY SANDI!!!

you are so amazing!! I love hanging out with you and having another best friend! You are such a great mom to Tate and Karsyn and Im grateful to have you as an example in my life! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :)


1 comment:

Sandi said...

You are so cute! Thank you!! Let's play soon. :)