Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Sweet Husband..




I know everyone says they have the best husband..but you area all mistaken. Cuz you see, I have the BEST husband ever! Tommy is such a goof and always tries to do anything to make me laugh or smile. He is my best friend and I am so lucky to have him. We have so much fun whatever we are doing..even if we are sitting at home making dinner or redboxin it up.. we are constantly laughing! He is so thoughtful and suprises me everyday. Every other week or so when we make our walmart trips (its the only thing out by us and has become a pretty exciting endeavor!).. he goes missing for a few minutes then shows up with the prettiest tulips (which are my absolute favorite flower!) that they had that day! He is so hard working and jumps at the chance to help anyone. My dad went out of town and Tommy did a whole watering system for his garden for him (thought of the idea all on his own!) ..Then this weekend his parents went out of town and we all pitched in and painted and decorated and cleaned their house for them! He recently just got a 2nd job part time after he gets off Town of Queen Creek at a tree nursery out here in QC. ( see what I mean about hard working!) He is going to try going back to school for his fire fighting in the fall and he just signed up to take his state EMT test. Anyway, just wanted to brag a little about how much fun I have with my husband and how much I love him!! :) I love you Thomas!!!




just a few pictures of the many faces of Tommy :)

7 comments:

Ron and Paula said...

Sounds like a keeper!!! Glad you too are doing so well. Now it's time for a baby. ;)

Ron and Paula said...

P.S. I love your new background!

Sandi said...

I'll have to admit he has turned out to be quite an awesome man! :) Tommy you are the best brother-uncle-son-husband-grandson-nephew-and future daddy anyone could ever wish for!!! We love you sooooo much! Thanks for are you do and for all you have done for my little family! xoxo Sandi

Christie Knight said...

Aww..You are so lucky!

Ian and Kristen said...

Hi Natalie! This is Kristen (Shiflet) Peterson. I saw a link to your blog from Holly's. YOu guys are such a cute couple! He sounds great! Hope you're doing well!

cindy said...

Yes he is cute and he still has all his hair!!!!still waiting for pictures of the house though.

The McKnights said...

What a stud! Since your on the topic of how helpful he is, my truck needs washed.... thanks Tommy. :)

-bri