Friday, January 7, 2011

3 Years

I love this man...

But really who couldn't love that face :) .. January 4, 2008. I entered the temple with my very best friend.. and came out his wife and so much more. These Last 3 years have been the most exciting, best, funnest, trying years of my life. We have had our struggles as every couple has but I could never have got through them if it weren't for Tommy being by my side 100% of the time. I love him!!
Some people don't know how we met so I'll break it down real quick... Tommy and my cousin Chad were best friends. Chad and I hung out a bit when Tommy was on his mission (I had never met Tommy before his mission).. So he got home Wednesday August 15, 2007.. That Friday I had some friends over for games and whatever and Chad ended up calling, said his friend Tommy was home from his mission and they were bored.. I said come on over! We met that night.. Tommy was still in his awkward phase where he wouldn't talk or look at me so I thought he was a little strange.. but apparently I left an impression becuase they called me saturday to see a movie and hang out which turned into all day.. then Sunday the 18th they came over to hang out and watch a movie and Tommy went in for the kill and kissed me! I turned into jello and it was all over from there :) (yes, he had only been home 4 days ..so!) We spent everyday together after that and on October 14, 2007 he proposed! ...Then January 4, 2008 I got sealed to him forever and ever and I have never looked back! I love you babe!
engagement

wedding day at the receptionand I had to throw one of Chad in there since he made it all happen :)

2 comments:

Tahnee said...

LOVE it.
I totally remember all that!! yay for 3 years!!!

WARR'EN PEACE said...

last pic is my favoriteist!!