Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010!

Christmas is always a busy time of year for us! We've got so many different parties between our 2 families and all the extended family! I love love love christmas time and can't wait till next Christmas when Lyla will be here to spend it with us!! :) We managed to get in christmas lights multiple times, biscuits and gravy, seeing santa, lots of food at both parents and lots of time with family! This year Tommy got me some nice running shoes, a VIDEO CAMERA!!! and roller blades! ha :) Yes, I asked for them and I'm so excited for when I can actually use them! (around my parents kitchen doesn't exactly count!) I got Tommy his very first deer tag and license which his hunt is next weekend! Lots of camo for his hunt and some nice work out shoes. Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas!!
Yes these are the only pictures I have from Christmas..I suck! But this is Tommy showing you his camo beenie :)

No comments: