Sunday, February 6, 2011

Baby Shower!

A couple weeks ago My mom, sisters and wonderful aunt threw me my baby shower! It was so much fun and turned out so so cute! I did a little owl theme so my sister Stephanie made the cutest owl cake pops and my aunt had the tables decorated so cute! We had delicious salads, and a CREPE bar!! umm.. YUM!!! My sister Kim did some fun games and Miss Lyla got so so so much stuff! I don't understand how a little girl who is not even here yet can have so much stuff! :) Thank you everyone who came and especially those who helped out!

4 comments:

jack+alli said...

I'm so bummed I couldn't make it! I have something for her though. How about we'll bring it sometime after she's born? :)

Joy said...

super cute shirt Nat! LOVE the idea of a crepe bar, I'm glad you had a great time!

{love, mj.} said...

you look SO cute and i am SO sad i missed it (i was working) and we need to get together again someday so i can give you your baby shower gift! and i cant wait to meet your baby!

Summer said...

ok that is so cute!! Im sad I couldn't be there! And Lyla is sooo stinkin cute!! Congrats!