Friday, February 25, 2011

One Week...


I'm so sad my little sugar is already a week old. I can't wait to see her little personality and when she starts smiling at us but it seems like the days just fly by right now and i absolutely hate it. Being a mommy is the most amazing thing in the whole world. No words could express my love and gratitude for my heavvenly father for trusting me with this sweet baby girl.... I get so emotional just watching her sleep its kinda ridiculous! Tommy got 2 weeks off work and has been home with us and he will have to go back soon which makes it even harder for time to pass. I love love love spending time with my little family :) Lyla was most definitely worth the wait and trials we went through to get her here! We love you pumpkin!!!!

6 comments:

{love, mj.} said...

oh look at that face! and her cheeks! such a cutie!

cindy said...

SO CUTE!!! She is beautiful and you know I am partial to girls. Hope you enjoy every minute with her.

jack+alli said...

shes so adorable! i'm so happy for you! being a mama is the best :)
i used to not be able to get through singing a lullaby to eli- i'd just start crying!

Christie Knight said...

It is so sad how fast time flies : ( but she is super duper cute!

Joy said...

CONGRATS! She is so sweet and I love the name! I remember being the same way when D was first born. I'd be holding him and just start crying because I didn't want him to grow up, haha. I'm so glad everything's going well for you! Hopefully I see her soon!

The*Evans*Family said...

Congrats! She is absolutely darling.