Saturday, September 28, 2013

3 Months old

Trig is now 3 months old. I swear time is going faster and faster everyday. I think the months for Trig are flying by even faster than Lyla did too because I'm not solely focused on him like I was Lyla. I feel bad having to juggle my time but we make due :) This little man is seriously the best. He is so happy no matter who is holding him and is usually just content as can be (unless super tired!) He totally completes our family and we can't get enough of him!!

at 3 months:

-fastest eater ever! we've got it down to like 10 minutes for both sides :)
-takes three 2 hour naps a day
-wakes up once (sometimes) twice at night to eat
-LOVES when people talk to him
-super shy and its the cutest thing ever!!! You will talk to him and he will smile and turn his head away from you
-loves loves loves his blankies! he like smothers his face in them to sleep, I love it :)
-won't sleep in his car seat.. unless I take him out and swaddle him and put him back (like at church)..Lyla was the same way and its kinda annoying!! means we have to be home for his naps or he doesn't take a good one
-likes his paci but has started sucking his thumb when he's not swaddled up, and I secretly love it!

I love this boy to pieces and am so grateful he is part of our family!!

2 comments:

S & K Merrill said...

Love these pics!! Miss them! xoxo

S & K Merrill said...

Trig is getting so big!! Come visit us!! We miss all of you!!!!!