Monday, September 30, 2013

One day older and wiser too...

Well, Im now feeling officially old. Guys.. I'm in my later 20's now! WHAT?! My birthday was on a Sunday this year so there is only so much you can do..We went to dinner Saturday night at The Keg (delish!) while my mom watched the babes.. Can I tell you how much I LOVE having my husband all to myself?? I love my kids..but that man.. I love him more than words can describe! Dinner was amazing, then Sunday morning Tommy made me breakfast and helped get the kids bathed and ready for church. Then after we went to Stephs for some delicious dessert and good company. Nothing over the top and it was perfect. I got to spend the day with my hubs and babes and that was the best present ever. :)

 best we could do :)

2 comments:

LSWright said...

I am so confused. It is not your birthday........its in September. Lylas is February...Trig is June..Tom is August. RIGHT??????

Nat & Tommy said...

haha Right shawn! I wrote a couple posts awhile ago and then never finished putting pictures on them and posting them.. so I just finally remembered so I could get up to date but forgot to change the publishing date on the posts! :)