Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday!!! Me and Tommy spent our first Easter together and it was so fun! I love my husband!! :) First we went to church then to his parents house to eat lunch/dinner with all his family. They did like a thanksgiving feast, it was delicious! There dinner was at 3 though and my parents was at 5 so the deal was to eat a little at both. Right... that obvioulsy didnt happen! We were so full by the time we got to my parents I could have burst! But my mom made a honeybaked ham, funeral potatoes, green beans and creamed corn and there was no way I was passing that up! So I made us eat a little again!! I promise I gained at least 10 pounds yesterday, but totally worth it!!! Thanks to both of our moms!! We love all of you! I didnt get too many pictures but I'll post the ones I did!

Tommy riding the roller coaster at my parents!
My wonderful dad Ronaldo :)
Matthew so happy on Easter!
Nana!
Emma Sue!
Me and Tommy...our first easter :)
Jumping on the tramp at his moms... he still thinks he's a little kid! (see picture above on roller coaster if you dont believe me !)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

hey HOTTIE! You look gorgeous as ever!! I miss you guys.. soo sad we weren't there to join in on the fun! LUV YA!COME VISIST NOW!!!

Stephanie Walker said...

Cute pictures! I'm stealing the ones of my kids to put on my blog!

Natalie said...

I'm glad you had a great Easter! I'm jealous!! I didn't get a cake picture for my Birthday! I still love you though!! (Keith's birthday is tomorow).

Joy said...

Hi Nat! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! You look so happy together, I am glad you are enjoying married life!