Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Fun Weekend!

K So this weekend was quite an adventure for us now that were just like an old married couple where going out is a rare occasion and going to bed early is not! We were part animals this weekend, I felt young again! :) ha... anyway my best friend holly is getting married in April which generally means I havent seen her too much lately! So me and tommy, holly and her fiance winn, and my good friend tawni and Ballard (daniel ballard, we just call him ballard!) went out to Red Robin for dinner and then goofy golfing!! I have not been in so long and let me tell you, I was just as horrible this time as I was the last!!!! ha- But then Friday night our good friends Waid And Stacia and us went cosmic bowling! So fun! except the part where we didnt go to bed till 2 and I had to be at work at 8...not so fun!!! I did beat everybody in bowling though the first game..actually the second I think too! I must take after my mom and dad :) Then Saturday was my grandmas 80th birthday and we had a big family party/bbq at my aunts house for her. It was good to see all my family! So the was our fun weekend!! well fun to us at least! ... there ya go stephy!!! :)

Me and Tommy on the way to Golfland!
Me and Tawn!
Holly and Winn at Red Robin
Tawni and Ballard at dinner!

He got a gutter ball :)
What a bowling face huh!!!
At the bowling alley!
I totally got a strike!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

You two are so funny!! I haven't been bowling in a long time! Looks like you had a great time though!!

Kimberly said...

So fun! I wish we were there to do fun stuff with you guys.. except we are a WAY old married couple! LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

Ron and Paula said...

Yes the bowling skills come from dad and I but we would totally kick your butt! Keep practicing and then we will take you and Tommy on!

Stephanie Walker said...

nice job with the new post! when are you going to come out and visit me in BFE? Matthew desperatly needs a haircut (see pictures on my blog).