Thursday, March 6, 2008

here it goes...

ok so I finally had a little time to sit down and figure out how to even work this blog thing so here it goes! My sisters are all pros and have been getting on me for only having a picture up for the last like month so I'm trying this out! Be patient with me and give me pointers if you know how to do this thing! :) Me and Tommy were married January 4, 2008 in the Mesa temple! This past Tuesday was our 2 month anniversary! We have survived so far!! It feels like we have been married a lot longer than that... in a good way of course! We got an apartment in mesa and are both working right now and he is going to school for firefighting. I work at Gunnells tire and auto and he is doing landscaping in the mean time! We really like our new ward and actually have a meeting with our bishop sunday night...AH!! Either were talking in church or getting a calling, I dont know which is better, I think a calling! Lets hope anyway! I'll let ya know how it goes... :)

2 comments:

Luke & Shawnie said...

Finally! hooray! but what's with the nannyknight11? haha im glad to see you are becoming a blogger! love you!

Kimberly said...

GO NANNY!! : ) We love and miss you mucho!!

Keep Blogging!!!