Wednesday, September 24, 2008

another Utah trip :)


me and tommy were able to go up to Utah again. One of my best friends got Married! congrats shay :) anyway.. thats when we picked up our chedder! :) hehe- the boys LOVED him! Ryder was so sad to see him go :( But we went on a family hike to donut falls.. this way cool waterfall that goes through this rock that is cut out in the middle into a big circle (hints the donut part!) well..you have to hike up this mountain of just slippery wet rocks in order to see the falls. Well being my awesome clumsy self...on the way down I was going down on my belly so I didnt fall face first into sharp rocks..well my feet slipped and I went scaling down the mountain like 3-5 feet! It was so scary! haha- THEN tommy felt bad and wouldnt let me out of his sight and was holding my hand to get back across the stream when I slipped on a wet rock and both feet up to my shins went into water! THEN on the dirt trail on the way back to the car..I tripped over a stupid rock and twisted my ankle! What the heck right!! well..no pictures of any of my mishaps, but I got a couple from the hike :)

No comments: