Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yay an update! ...the newest member of the Merrill clan :)


ok ok... I know I said it wouldn't be long before I updated...well I lied :) but here ya are! Me and Tommy have our first baby! hehe- we got our boxer puppy Ched about 3 weeks ago! He is the funnest, cutest little guy ever! And yes, he is gonne be HUGE! :( its fun to watch him grow but already in the 3 weeks he has gotten so much bigger! oh well... :) So here are the few pictures I have been able to capture on my phone and email them to myself because I still have yet to buy a new camera...maybe for my birthday! (in 1 1/2 weeks the big 21!) enjoy!

our awesome family :)

Ched the weekend we got him


Ms Kinsley and Chedder!

1 comment:

jack+alli said...

aww....he's adorabe! maybe we could do a play date with our furry children. but probably before yours is a tank and eats my forever 8lb-er.