Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to.....ME!

Yes, today is my birthday! woo hoo.. the big 21! I have mondays off every week so it was very convienient that my birthday fell on a monday this year. I didn't do much, just had a relaxing lazy day! Tommy with his new job gets off at like 12:30 and showed up with roses for me! I love you babe!! Then my mom, dad, and grandma came over and brought me Joe's bbq for dinner...yum!... then made homemade OREO ice cream...even YUMMIER!...Then we ROCKED it on rock band! :) We decided it would only take a little convincing to get my mom to play and ill let you see the outcome for yourself! Lets just say, she was the highlight and entertainment of the night! Excuse the laughing in the background, we couldn't contain it! :) I love you mom and dad! Thanks mom for giving us all a little laugh :)



5 comments:

Natalie said...

I love all of your updates!!
Happy Birthday!! I know we have all been busy and a lot of dinners at The Merrills, so it seems like we are celebrating a lot!! :)
Hope you had a Perfect day!!
Luvs!

cindy said...

Mom told me that Paula was quite the drummer...probably the best birthday present you could get, your moms talent burned into your brain. Happy birthday!!!

Emily Lauren said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT! I hope you had a wonderful day, it sounds like it was fun/chill day.
This video is cracking me up! It's hilarious in and of itself but then to hear you guys laughing so hard is just too much. I've watched it like 5 times and I'm dying. It also reminds me of my mom, which makes it even funnier. Ha ha. Oh, Paula. . . I love you.

Melanie Rojas said...

Are you still celebrating your birthday like I'm celebrating the 4th of July with Miley. Sheez. And no, your check did not come yet.

KatieZ said...

You blog!! So fun. Hopefully we'll see each other soon with some holiday fun coming up!
Cute family Nat!