Tuesday, January 17, 2012

11 months

My princess is almost a whole year old. 11 months! Where did the time go..seriously. Lyla is so fun. I am so blessed to be her mommy. I couldn't imagine my life without this sweet girl. I must have done something right for Heavenly Father to trust me to raise such a sweet spirit of his! We love our baby girl more than anything!!!

at 11 months:
-eats all sorts of solid foods
-crawls like a crazy woman
-loves to swing..would be out there all day if I let her!
-loves to be outside
-loves to go for walks
-getting her 4 top front teeth all at once
-still sleeps in till 8:30 or 9 and takes 2 1 1/2-2 hr naps a day!
-still wears size 3 diapers
-still in 12 month clothes
-reaches for people to pick her up and hold her
-claps her hands anytime you say yay!
-signs "more" and "all done" :)
-had her first big bonk and goose egg :(

Love you princess! Can't believe how fast you are growing up. You are the best thing that has ever happened to your daddy and I!





No comments: