Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4 years!

Today, 4 years ago I married my best friend. He truly is amazing. He is kind, smart, hard working, handsome, worthy, honest, the greatest daddy in the world, selfless, and most of all he loves me unconditionally. I am so grateful for him and the man he is. I love him more than words can express. This year for our anniversary was a little different having a little one! But my sister ever so graciously offered to watch the babe so we dropped her off and headed off for a night out..which consisted of dinner and then....we went home. :) We ended up watching a movie at home and both just missed Lyla. We left her at Mellys though! I was surprised we didn't go pick her up in the middle of the night between the both of us being so sad to be away from her for the 1st time. But we did it! hooray! It was nothing fancy, but being with him made the night wonderful. I Love our one on one time even as little as it may be now days. I love you Thomas. Thank you for being my husband for the past 4 years... I can't believe I get you for eternity!

No comments: