Friday, January 20, 2012

Walking



Our baby girl is walking! :) She has been cruisin around the furniture for quite awhile now, and also standing on her own but was too chicken to take a step. Well last night I put her down to stand up while I sat down and she took 2 steps toward me! Luckily Tommy and I were both home to witness it :) So he sat down and we took turns having her walk to us..and she ended up taking 6 steps in a row! She was so proud of herself and everytime we would say yay she would get so excited and clap and flap her arms :) Im so loving this stage of my princesses life. I am so blessed to have her. Love you pickles :) (thats a nick name Tommy gave her for some odd reason and it stuck..)

2 comments:

Brooks Family ♥ said...

wwoohoo!! it happens so fast!

Amanda and David Jones said...

You're always going to miss her being a baby, but the next year is SUPER fun too. Be prepared to be constantly blow away by how much more personality and knowledge she gains. :)